Thursday, June 26, 2014

new leap


Eyes, nose, lips by Taeyang  -- > this song keeps on playing on my playlist and I just found out that it has 2 awesome covers from the same artist agency. I guess YG Entertainment is really one of the best entertainment agency in Korea with very talented artists! (oops, I'm biased! I know!! :p)



TAEYANG - 눈,코,입 (EYES, NOSE, LIPS) M/V






AKMU - '눈,코,입(EYES, NOSE, LIPS)' COVER VIDEO


credits to: Akdong Musician (AKMU)'s official YT account



and my favorite!!!! Tablo's cover x Taeyang... It is said from allkpop.com that it was the rapper, Tablo who re-written the lyrics and his Epik High groupmate DJ Tukutz did the remix.


TABLO X TAEYANG - '눈,코,입(EYES, NOSE, LIPS)' COVER VIDEO




LYRICS:

credits to: http://www.yg-life.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment