Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Heirs/The Inheritors ~MY ADORED SCENES~ Episodes 13-14 pt.1

LOVE

Everything starts at home so I will start in LOVE in the family.

I believed that I heard in this drama in its earlier episode that the most beautiful word in the world is MOTHER.

Mother's Love






Brother's Love








I define the next screen caps as a kind of FAMILY LOVE. The photos might have a different family vibe but I don't know. A "hate" relationship state? There is no perfect family I guess. I am looking forward in your thoughts. ^-^






Did you get what I mean? No? Okay, I think it is just me. 
Share your thoughts...


There is more to LOVE in this drama...
Few episodes left, so hurry and watch The Heirs! 
To be continued...



Credits as tagged. Credits to: Dramago.com

No comments:

Post a Comment