Wednesday, May 15, 2013

I was born in Summer

This is a super late post....

I did not have any plans on my birthday but gladly my godmother invited us in her place to have a mini get-together before she'd left for States. I celebrated my birthday with my family and friends at the La Vie Flatts in Alabang.







It was really fun and I enjoyed swimming with my cousins. My god mother called this celebration a 'bonding day". I was also glad because I celebrated it with new found friends.


my cousins

posing with the trees.. :)



I love these circles on the floor...


pls. don't re-upload the photos without giving credits to me. tnx!








1 comment:

  1. Nice bhe.. your bday was indeed a memorable day.. tix release, ngaragan, madalian, finding new fangirl friends, seeing each other again after a long time.. heheh.. I am so glad that you had a great day on your bday... :)

    ReplyDelete