Wednesday, April 3, 2013

spare time

I remember what I have heard from one of Jacky Chan's movie, "Being still and doing nothing are two different things".....

I guess it is true...

I may not be doing a lot of things lately (physically) but I am thinking a lot! How ironic! And things keep on running on my mind. I can't make them stop..They keep on coming and overflowing...

I am still...but my mind keep on working. Thinking, over thinking. I have these tendencies to over analyze things which made me feel troubled.

I am worrying too much, which I think I should be not.

I need to start moving..stop thinking and keep on going..

I can do this. this feeling will pass... you can too. If you are feeling the same, surely it will pass..

Just keep on going. Act now.. You can do it! l(^_^)


1 comment:

  1. agree bhe am like that too i guess.. over analyzing things most of the time :)

    ReplyDelete