Thursday, November 1, 2012

1st November 2012

I'm not sure how to start this.. Should I say "Happy Halloween" or "Happy All Saint's Day"? I hope everyone had a good day. I think I had a good one even though the highlight of my day is waiting.

I went to my former workplace to be part of a post birthday celebration for a dear friend. She's very close to me and I loved her so much so I came. First plan was not that successful so there's plan B. Anyways, I will not focus on these because I need to leave immediately before pizza man came so I missed the fun. 


I just felt something when I sat and waited there. There's a feeling of comfortableness and I felt like I'm at home. I realized, I missed the office and the people. I can be with them anytime and just sat around them doing nothing. I'm still attached with them and I said to myself, "I want to go back". I may say that I can go back but I think that's not a good idea. I did not regret the decision I made, I think I just really miss them so much. They will always be my family and friends. I miss you guys! See you around...



my former co-workers


My UTIS family



Enjoy the long weekend friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment