Monday, July 9, 2012

"Am I an addict?"

These past few weeks I became so addictive to blogs. When I have 10 to 30 minutes break at the office, what I do is to read blogs, different kinds of blogs. I found out that there are a lot of great bloggers in the Philippines. I really like reading but now, not books. I read and read blogs. These bloggers inspired me to make my own blog site. I have never thought I can make one. (Well, it's just like my own online diary.) I think reading blogs are really fun and entertaining. I also rarely join contests, all kinds of contest. but I really like to join this one: DE 2012 Giveaway Series: PERSONALIZED ACCESSORIES  Guys, lets' join in this!

Whether I will win or not, at least I tried...(I still cross my fingers-wishing I'll win.) * go lang ng go kahit nakablock ang facebook sa office. hehe..-just sharing

“Reading is a discount ticket to everywhere.”
~Mary Schmich

No comments:

Post a Comment