Wednesday, May 23, 2012

*lazy day

Wednesday is the day.
When I was a child, I hate Mondays.
Do you want to know why?
Because I don't want to go to school.

When I was in college, I hate Tuesdays..
It's the 'terrorist day', meaning the 6-hour class in our most strict and terror professor.
But why I now hate Wednesdays...

Maybe because it's mid-week.
You are happy because weekend is coming yet feel unsatisfied because nothing special happened.

Oh Wednesday, I feel so lazy today.
Sad, analytical and bored...

Feels like I need someone to kibitz.
Feels like running round the circles.
Feels like inside a maze.
Feels like nothing....

I think it's totally normal to feel these sometimes.
To be bored, lazy and have a very unusual feeling.
It's part of this life, this crazy life.
Oh well, it's my laziest day (52312)...

No comments:

Post a Comment